[thelist] html load time

Jeana Clark jmclark at multiservice.com
Mon Oct 1 10:19:04 CDT 2001

>> - optimize the hell out of images... <<

Along the same line...

My boss (who's a marketing dude and all about automating as much work as we
can) is wondering if there's a server-side program (running on apache or
NSCA) that can automatically optimize graphics to a certain 'size'
compression etc that we can set and sort of set it as a cron job.
Basically.. something like macros in photoshop... but done *on* the server.
(We aren't networked to our in-house servers.. have to ftp everything).

Is there any such thing possible?
-j

p.s. aardvark, lemur... thanks for your tips.