[thelist] show/hide layer issue

matt newell matt at sweetillusions.org
Mon Oct 1 13:05:35 CDT 2001

woohoo.

came acrost a problem in dealing with a <div> last nite and was hoping a
different set of eyes can set me straight:

http://thenumberfour.technoise.com/fineart/1992.shtml

... three of the four thumbnails on the upper left cause a layer to
show/hide using a mouseover/mouseout based on a css, the fourth doesn't.

curious if the below is the problem -- or something else.

tia,

        .. matt

        .. www.sweetillusions.org
        .. matt at sweetillusions.org

        .. in our madness evermore we rave - chaucer