[thelist] PHP/Javascript/NN/sessions

nate nate at vicksburgcollective.com
Tue Oct 2 00:03:58 CDT 2001

just a thought:
where is your javascript coming from? try putting it in the <head> of the
page instead of linking it in from a .js file. i wasn't working with
sessions, but i've see netscape choke on syncronized (or at least time
dependent) functions such as your situation.

if you can isolate the section that NN is choking on, maybe you can just
write that piece in the head, and return the rest of the .js to an included
file.

not much, but HTH,

-nate