[thelist] CF Session Variables

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Oct 2 09:49:09 CDT 2001

We have a tool that scans for unlocked shared access vars, and I believe
it also picks up NAME=".." locks as well. If there is interest, I'll see
if I can share it. (It's a perl script. We used it recently to test
Spectra code, which has _numerous_ files.)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus

http://www.allaire.com/Handlers/index.cfm?ID=20370&Method=Full
Full Checking
For each of the shared scopes, there are options on the locking page of
the ColdFusion Administrator to enable full checking. This feature will
cause the server to throw an error whenever an unlocked read or write
access to a shared scope variable is discovered.