[thelist] show/hide layer issue (myownanswer)

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Tue Oct 2 11:37:18 CDT 2001

Hi, I was wondering though, although your show() and hide() methods are set
up to be cross-browser, it looks like there's an error in the NS4 section.
what you have:

  else if (document.layers && document.layers[object]) {
    document.layers[object].visibility = 'visible';
  }

That should be :
  else if (document.layers && document.layers[object]) {
    document.layers[object].visibility = 'show';
  }

And in hide() 'hidden' should be 'hide'.

or I am I going crazy :o)

Richard.