[thelist] WYSIWYG x-browser design - is it a reality?

Brian King BKing at Impact-Technologies.com
Tue Oct 2 15:33:29 CDT 2001

I have to pipe in here too.  Besides Aardvark's comments, which I totally
agree with, I use it out of necessity also.  There are times that I want to
take a snippet of code or text from word or a web page and want to paste in
into my web editor.  I use Interdev and copy to paste from those sources
results in extraneous characters generated/added to the snippet, (formatting
stuff).  If I copy into notepad then copy paste into the editor, I lose the
formatting information on the snippet and get a clean paste of what I
wanted.
Brian W. King