[thelist] php/MySql Help Please

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Oct 2 21:47:54 CDT 2001

I wish that was the case as well...

though:

1. when i try to do something with the result, i get an error saying it's
not a valid resource
2. when i copy and paste the sql output into the commandline tool, i get
syntax errors, etc.

in fact, #2 is how i've been debugging, but it's quite
tedious... especially since i have to check the db to even realize that
there IS an errror, and then paste in each sql statement to see where the
error is.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com

On Oct 3, Michael Pemberton had something to say about Re: [thelist]...