[thelist] windows status text change on mouse over?

Erick Papadakis erick_papadakis at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 08:39:47 CDT 2001

hi martin and arthur,

thank you for the information but i am afraid the
"return true" does not work either! here is my exact
code (i have spelled out the less than and greater
than signs because otherwise some email clients will
not show the code):

  LT sign (start tag)

     area shape="rect" coords="35,107,156,132"
href="http://www.yahoo.com" onmouseover="return
m_over('Go to Yahoo')"

  GT sign (end tag)

the above is not working!

as arthur suggested i also tried making into a
separate function but that does not work either! :(

i am using IE 6.0. my target users will also use IE
6.0.

any ideas??

thanks!!!

erick