[thelist] New Zealand hosts

Duncan O'Neill dbaxo at ihug.co.nz
Thu Oct 4 03:19:03 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I was hoping there may be some NZers on the list
who could give me some advice re hosts.

I'm shopping around for hosts for a small business site,
I'll be building. It's a standard 'bill-board' job, doesn't
need e-commerce capabilities, but minimal server-side
scripting  may be useful. Probably 5 pages at most.

I've done the phone-calls, and site visitings, but I hoped
someone may be able to give me some advice or
recommendations based on personal experience.

I get the digest, so perhaps anyone with tips could e-mail
me off-list.

Thanks in advance,

Duncan O'Neill
The Urban Legend magazine