[thelist] evolt list probs..

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Oct 4 11:44:18 CDT 2001

hola fellow evolters -

a couple people have contacted me about some problems with evolt list
mail - things like double posts showing up, no posts at all showing up,
etc.. sorry its been kinda wacky (Muchas gracias to matt and dean for
doing a great job BTW), but i've been on tour in mexico for the last
week and a couple things just got a bit wacky around here during that
time. most of the problemos that sprouted up should be fixed now, so...

..if you notice anything out of the ordinary from this point on, please
let me know offlist and i'll look into it :)

Hasta luego :)

.djc.