[thelist] Installing older browser IE4.01 SP2

Glenn Hunt ghunt at hds.ca
Thu Oct 4 15:15:37 CDT 2001

This link should get you what you want:

ftp://green.wvnet.edu/software/pcsoft/IE401.exe

It's about 25MB.

Glenn Hunt
ghunt at hds.ca

This inbound message has been checked on behalf of ePIN Ltd for all
known viruses by UUNET delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control
Centre. For further information visit
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/

This outbound message has been checked on behalf of ePIN Ltd for all
known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. For further
information please contact support at epin.co.uk