[thelist] Search engine

Faye Tarzwell(FayeC) fayec at canada.com
Fri Oct 5 15:17:10 CDT 2001

Hi Joshua,

This is what I would like to know myself.
They have given me very little information on the job on their first
contact with me.
The only thing I know for sure is that they have an Access database and
all the other info about the search (by title, author, etc.) I got by
taking a look at their site.
It seems to me like a pretty decent search but lacking the wildcard
(don't really know if this is good or bad).
They want to improve customer satisfaction with the search results...
I don't have much info than that.
Any ideas of what to add to it so it become a more robust search engine?

FayeC