[thelist] OT: dont stiff the webmaster...

Jon Hall jonhall at ozline.net
Fri Oct 5 15:24:42 CDT 2001

I am just the hoster for this site, I would never design that kind of
site...yuck. I do however know the lady who did the site, and we contacted
her and let her know that the lady (the psychic) wanted to re setup her
site. Just in case she had decided not to follow up on payment because the
domain expired.
Here is where it gets even funnier, apparently the site only cost $75 and a
reading from the psychic lady. However the psychic lady said that at no time
was the $75 discussed, and she thinks the designer may have been drunk when
she told her the pricing, and may not be remembering correctly! lol
We also found out that the psychic does not even have a computer! Even
though she clearly told me that the image on the site "looked a little
blurry"! I thought she meant on her computer screen...
Anyway the psychic wants her meta tags, because Verisign needs them, because
she is going to pay them for an Inktomi submission now too.

TGIF!
jon