[thelist] Java.NET - good thing? bad thing?

Chris Garrett chris at chrisg.com
Mon Oct 8 08:15:30 CDT 2001

It is java.net in the same way tcl.net is not tcl.

My point is, will this not just confuse the market?

MS have been pushing c# as a java-killer and the .net platform as a j2ee
killer. Having java as an optional language kind of dilutes the message
about c# doesnt it?

Chris

--
New Article: Displaying XML Data with XSL and Classic ASP
http://www.RealWorldAsp.net/

Don't miss the news! - Sign up for ASP/.NET Newsletter:
http://www.aspalliance.com/chrisg/subscribe.asp