[thelist] Site Critique requested

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.com
Mon Oct 8 11:01:44 CDT 2001

Make sure you check the layout when the browser is very narrow.  It does
some funky stuff right now when the right hand fade wraps *above* the logo
and name.  Perhaps a minimum fixed width would help this.

I love the overall look and feel  (I'm going to bookmark this one in "Nice
Layouts")

Some other things to note (nt/ie specific):
1.  When I made the browser font really small the footer goes underneath the
associates box.
2.  When I made the browser font really big the industry news items got
crowded.

(non nt/ie specific)

Even though I have a CSS browser, I still d/l the screen shot, which takes
the page image weight from 34k to 71k...  I don't know how you could fix
this and still keep the same functionality, however.  You may be able to
limit the effect by optimizing the image in a jpeg if that's smaller.

Keep up the good work.

-joshua