[thelist] Another Spam Question (re IE)

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Oct 8 18:19:09 CDT 2001

Come'on now.. Lets leave the one-liners at home folks, start trimming
our posts, get back on-topic.(and start including <tips>)

Don't make me turn on the "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't
say anything at all" filter for thelist :)

<tip type="linux">
If you're recompiling your webserver kernel for speed, don't build in
loadable modules. Include everything statically(the 'monolithic kernel')
for top performance
</tip>

.djc.