[thelist] FTP Log Analysis

Glenn Hunt ghunt at hds.ca
Tue Oct 9 10:17:13 CDT 2001

BTW, IIS does have the ability to log FTP requests. I assume that you
could still use Analog, because the log files can be in W3C Extended
Format. You can also log to an ODBC data source. Dump the stuff into
Access or SQL and then report on it from there. Heck, you could even tie
it into the web site then!

Glenn Hunt
ghunt at hds.ca