[thelist] ReadyHosting

Beau Hartshorne beau at members.evolt.org
Wed Oct 10 00:26:27 CDT 2001

Tera-byte.com has been good to me (so far). My server has had about 15
hours of downtime in the last two months. About 14.5 hours of that can
be attributed to a server upgrade (which was done overnight).

http://www.tera-byte.com/

They have UNIX & Win2k hosting for $9.95/month, 24/7 toll free telephone
support. They're good guys. If anyone has had any bad experiences with
these folks, please let me (and thelist) know.

Cheers,

Beau