[thelist] I love Fireworks

Ruth Arnold ruth at spacehoppa.com
Wed Oct 10 05:15:14 CDT 2001

I have to completely disagree. I HATE FIREWORKS

I've tried and tried to like it but to no avail. If you're working on a PC
my advice is to purchase the superb Xara X.

You won't regret it. It has an intuitive interface, is built with the needs
of web designers in mind, produces wonderful, truly vector graphics, is a
tonne easier to use than Illustrator and has a free 30 day trial to
download.

Get a copy from www.xara.com

ruth arnold
iBlurbs.com