[thelist] Award Winning Site???

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Wed Oct 10 07:08:33 CDT 2001

i am i avid hater of apple macs - i wholey understand why designers use
them, but i just hate the cross browser limitation that different platforms
supply.
Anyways - back to the point - the argos site...its won awards>>>>???
the navigation in my eyes is one of the most poorly constructed i have seen
in a long while, it seems to take a year to actually find what your looking
for (i could have used the search facility - which most of us developer
would use as its a nice and easy way to find stuff) - but my god...i lost
interest after the 5th sub-level of navigation.
i like the yellow drop down boxes though - simple but a nice touch.

cheers

Skuff (paul b)