[thelist] Award Winning Site???

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Wed Oct 10 08:15:11 CDT 2001

its a never ending circle of browser compatibilty.
lets face it - if we programmed a site to work in every browser available to
users you'd be looking at a white page with some basic text links - not very
exciting and not the most exciting of websites your likely to ever want to
look at again.

as painful as it is for me to say, its microsoft IE thats leading the way
(forgive me father i have sinned) - it lets you program lazily, agreed - but
its the most used  browser around and with netscape on the verge of dropping
out of the browser market what else will dare challenge???