[thelist] NS4.7 ignores style (Grrrrrr)

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Wed Oct 10 09:32:13 CDT 2001

Chuck,
	 NS 4.7 - ive only ever been able to style the font, never been able to do
the color for it.
you can use layers/divs to create the effect, bit of dhtml, but i wouldn't
botther if i were you, but id be interested to know if anyone out there has
found a way of doing it - also i have never been able to style the font in
NS4.7 in a textarea - any ideas?

cheers

Paul Backhouse