[thelist] ColdFusion 5.0 Developer's Guide

Michael Buffington mike at stirlingbridge.com
Wed Oct 10 10:35:28 CDT 2001

evolters!

The book I've been writing for the past 9 or 10 months is now officially
finished, and is at this very moment being printed. I know, it's hard for me
to believe too.

The book is called ColdFusion 5.0 Developer's Guide, and is designed for
intermediate to advanced ColdFusion developers.

For more info checkout the following URL:
http://www.michaelbuffington.com/mb/coldfusion.cfm

Here's what Osborne/McGraw-Hill describes it as:

Build and deploy data-driven Web applications using this premier resource.
You'll not only learn about all the new features of ColdFusion 5 but you'll
also get details for implementation with new technologies including XML,
Wireless Delivery, and SQL Server 2000. Also covered are project management
and advanced development techniques.

Michael Buffington
http://www.michaelbuffington.com