[thelist] Visio FIle

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Wed Oct 10 11:02:18 CDT 2001

> Yep...as I thought the lady will have to send me another file
> format...:P

Perhaps?

Quick View Plus allows you to open any file or email attachment even if
don't have the program installed on your computer. Quick View Plus views
email attachments, graphics, documents, spreadsheets, databases,
presentations, ZIP files, and more and has access to more than 200
Windows, DOS, Macintosh, and Internet file types. This version supports
new formats, including Visio, Project, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint 2000
and also includes a built-in zip program. The registration price is $49.

You can get it here:
<http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10022-100-2183888.html?tag=st.dl.1
0001-103-1.lst-7-2.2183888>

hth