[thelist] Local Bookmark File Names - I Need Them

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Oct 10 19:56:59 CDT 2001

Hello. You may remember me from such projects as AmphetaDesk, Disobey.com,
and other attempts to be a bad The Simpson's voiceover impersonator.

Anyways, this is what I need from the community:

 - Bookmark File Names!

Yes, that's right! Poke around your system and find out exactly where your
browser stores its bookmarks. For an example, the easiest one is Internet
Explorer. Commonly, on a non multiuser system, IE stores in:

  \windows\favorites\

But that could change based on profiles. But IE on the
Mac saves them in Favorites.htm in the System Folder.

That's what I need to know: where are your bookmarks stored?
Please respond offlist so as not to upset the ulterior motive hounds.

--
Morbus Iff ( i am your scary godmother )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/