[thelist] Page Redirect via CFLocation

Ewing, Christopher cewing at mooremedical.com
Thu Oct 11 07:30:50 CDT 2001

We are using CF5, and doing a CF location to redirect a user from a
processing page to a page in the site that displays the results.

When the user arrives on the destination page, the following text is
displayed at the top of the page:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/4.0 Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:17:47
GMT Connection: close Content-type: text/html Page-Completion-Status: Normal
Page-Completion-Status: Normal Page-Completion-Status: Normal Set-Cookie:
EXTRA_TIME=; expires=Tue, 11-Sep-2001 08:17:46 GMT; path=/;
This code does not exist in our page content.  We've put output inside our
Application.cfm in an effort to see where it is being executed, and any
output from the app.cfm is displayed AFTER the text above.  I didn't think
that was even possible on a CF server.

Anyone have any ideas?

Chris