[thelist] javascript help

Pamela R pampam12 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:50:56 CDT 2001

Hi all, I need some help with javascript.   This looks like it'd be easy,
but my brain isn't coming up with an answer today!

I have a few graphs that need to pop up in their own sized window.   The
problem is that if you click on more than one in succession, without closing
each one as you go - the graphs pop up into the same window, but the window
ends up in the background.   Then the user thinks that the link is not
working.    Can someone tell me how I would keep the window popping up in
front, so the user can see it?

thanks.

Here's the scripting -
<script language="JavaScript"><!--
function openWindow(url) {

popUpWin=window.open(url,'NewWindow','toolbar=0,location=no,directories=0,status=0,menbar=1,scrollbars=0,resizable=1,width=400,height=300');

        if (navigator.appName == 'Netscape') {
                popUpWin.focus();
        }
}
// -->
		</script>

And then for each graph:

        MAGAZINE DEVOTED EXCLUSIVELY TO THE PRODUCER MARKET</a>