[thelist] FWD: 100% free web design - limited time oct 7th 2001 - oct 14 2001

AAA Graphics Inc. mail at aaagraphics.cc
Thu Oct 11 16:30:08 CDT 2001

We are offering FREE WEB DESIGN for the next 7 days
as a promotional package for anyone who is interested.

 We can offer this FREE service because of our need to
improve our portfolio. We are offering this unbelievable
FREE service from October 7th 2001 - October 14th 2001.

 We include the following in all of our Professionally
Designed Websites :

 - 5 pages
 - custom graphics
 - javascript interactive images
 - company/product photos
 - online e-catalogue
 - quote/product order forms
 - full e-commerce capabilities
 - full merchant program
 - counter
 - animations
 - unlimited links
 - email
 - free web submission
   (submit your site to 55 of the most popular
    search engines on the internet)
 - 24 hour technical support

 Please call us at (905) 823-8644 or (416) 404-4444 to
get your FREE PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED WEBSITE set up.

 The entire process takes approx. 5 business days to complete.

 Call us today!

 This is a limited time offer from AAA Graphics Inc.

 Thankyou,

 -Everett Taylor
  General Manager
  (905) 823-8644
  (416) 404-4444

-------- If you've received this email in error, please call us
with your email address and we will remove you permanently from
our electronic mailing list! Thankyou -------------------------