[thelist] Good online resume/portfolios?

Don Makoviney don at aspalliance.com
Fri Oct 12 08:20:46 CDT 2001

With all the layoffs recently and everything, I was wondering if any of you
have created or seen some online resumes that really "worked" good.

I was curious about the following from web developers:

1. How do developers show their work when the work they have done is a
corporate intranet, or some other such project (i.e. private or very
proprietary)?

2. How do developers who program database-driven apps show their work in
their online resume?

3. Do you show just your finished product? Or do you also show technical
documents, specs, architectural drawings, etc?

You can feel free to email me directly, and I will post a summary to the
list.

Thanks,

Don Makoviney
MAKOVISION.COM - Handpicked Internet News For Web Developers
http://www.makovision.com/

FREE Usability/WebDev Newsletter
http://www.makovision.com/subs/