[thelist] Good online resume/portfolios?

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Fri Oct 12 08:32:49 CDT 2001

Don,
	i have currently working on my online portfolio - i agree that is difficult
to show wat you can do - but im using the screen shot technique - and if the
site can be viewed then the lin is available.

I am also briefly describing what technical aspects are on the site and how
i coded etc...blah blah for each of the screen shots.

I'm just finding it difficult to find time to complete it.

concerning the intranets and extranets and private areas i have programmed -
i am toying with the idea of making a working demo which covers most of the
functionality of all the corporate sites i have done - again, its finding
the time to do this, it won't take long, just ripping out logos and
replacing them with my own.

im open to any ideas.

Also i got no reply to my previous question - there weren't many people
about on the list so il ask again:

Doing a site at the moment, using this code in the style sheet to style a
general input field, wondering if anyone knows how to change the colour of
the cursor in a text field - at the moment its a dull grey (standard
colour) - i would like to make it white - anyone got any ideas??

input.gen{
	font-family: verdana;
	font-size: 11px;
	color: FFFFFF;