[thelist] HTML displayed on page with Netscape

Bill Haenel bill at ncpr.org
Fri Oct 12 08:33:50 CDT 2001

Urgent!!

I might figure this out on my own, but if anyone has an answer that will
save me time in finding an answer soon!

Our home page is displaying the source code in Netscape 4.x. IE 5+ is fine,
NN 6 is fine, seems to only be affecting NN4.

It's an HTML page, no server side code or anything. There's one javascript
called in the header, and it looks fine - nothing's changed since it last
functioned properly that I can find.

Came in this AM after making no changes that I'm aware of, and discovered
this nifty problem. Anyone seen this before?

Thx,

BH