[thelist] php accessibility issues

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Fri Oct 12 13:31:18 CDT 2001

kristina wrote:
>  I am just plunging into PHP, and I am a 'Real' newbie - just passed the
>  "Hello World!" stage (iykwim)
>
>  Is there any accessibility issues I need to know about regarding the
>  use of PHP.  Or can I just go 'mad'

The accessibility issues for php pages are the same as for plain ol' web
pages - the result is the same - typically html pages.

For info on all that:
http://directory.google.com/Top/Shopping/Health/Disabilities/Assistive_Technology/Computer_Access/Universal_Design/

There are also a number of good accessibility articles on
http://evolt.org/ if I remember right. In addition to that, there are
lots of folks on this list intensely involved with accessibility.

<abbr title="hope that helps">hth</abbr>!

	- Joe <http://artlung.com/>
--
...................  Joe Crawford \\ Web Design & Development
.....  mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com \\ http://www.avencom.com