[thelist] Spot the Error

Mark Groen mg at markgroen.com
Tue Oct 16 10:20:14 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt" <mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com>
Subject: [thelist] Spot the Error

> ... cause the CSS to not display for the
> entire page in NN4.7? It works fine in IE, no problems, but in NN4.7,
> when this table is nested within the main table, it blows the CSS.
When
> I delete the table, like magic it fixes it and displays normally. I
> can't spot the error. Can anyone else?
>
> tia
>
> Matt
>
> <!--The Code******************************************-->
etc...

Page Healer: try using <span>s
within your <td>s rather than applying them directly to the <td>.

Perry G.: NN gets befuddled with a mixture of style and

Sam: using _ (underscore) in your classnames could be at least part of
it.

All of the above, and I would like to add that you have padding-top etc.
in your style sheet, that will cause old NN to blow it also in some
cases.

MG Web Services
Web Site Hosting and Development
www.markgroen.com