[thelist] New Site - Census Data

Ron_Senykoff at BEAEROSPACE.COM Ron_Senykoff at BEAEROSPACE.COM
Tue Oct 16 10:31:19 CDT 2001

<snip>
We just launched a new site at http://www.aecf.org/kidscount/census/
featuring easily accessible Short Form Census data in the form of
dynamically generated profiles, rankings, and raw data for all major
geographic regions in the U.S. (states, counties, cities, New England
towns, etc.).

Thoughts, comments, and critique appreciated.
</snip>

I like the site.  One thing I noticed was the the following links

                                 Home |
                                 Publications |
                                 Initiatives |
                                 Special
                                 Projects | Keep
                                 Me Informed
                                 About AECF | In
                                 the News |
                                 Links |
                                 Feedback |
                                 Search AECF |
                                 Site Map

can only be seen if I scroll down.  If I hadn't scrolled I would have had
no idea that this additional navigation exists.  Placing it at the top as
well would solve this problem.

-Ron