[thelist] Spot the Error

Gerenday, Perry (P.) pgerenda at visteon.com
Tue Oct 16 10:52:06 CDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt [mailto:mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com]

 > When I removed the "style" attribute, the balance of the universe was
 > restored.

Don't give up on this yet Matt.

 > However, now I can't figure out how to force the <A>'s to not be
 > underlined. When I define it in the Stylesheet, it gets
 > ignored, and as I
 > now know, when I define it in the Tag it blows up. Any
 > suggestions? :)

Yeah, stick with your style sheet. I took your CSS and your the table HTML
you supply [thelist], changed your underscores to a mix of UpperAndLowerCase
and the style worked just fine in NN 4.04. Give it a try and all will be
well.

Perry Gerenday, Visual Communications Artist
www.virtually-artistic.com