[thelist] The future of XML

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Tue Oct 16 13:00:14 CDT 2001

Just a comment:

This thread has been one of the most interesting threads all year.  It has
really given me some much needed insight into how XML relates to
HTML/CSS/XHTML/XSL etc.  For example, I now know how our XML schema for data
exchange relates to me. :-)

And to top it all off I've got XHTML 1.0 and 1.1 sitting in front of me
ready to be soaked in. :-)

Thanks to everyone who is participating in this.

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/

Chris.