[thelist] Problems printing with DIVs

Justin Sharpe curveboy70 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 10:41:09 CDT 2001

I have a page that is arranged in
DIVs with the sole purpose of creating a page which
mimics a frameset. By this I mean that I use a
bufferframe and iframe tags to force a html document
into a DIV that I've called ContentDiv. This all works
fine. However when I use a button in another DIV to
print the page, it only prints out the height of the
contentDiv (I have used a linked stylesheet to exclude
the other Div elements on the page, so that they do
not print). How do I get the contents of the
ContentDiv to print? Currently I am using the
JavaScript:window.print and I have also tried,
JavaScript:parent.bufferFrame.print('contentLayer')
and other variations of this - Please point me in the
right direction as it is driving me mad!
Thanks,
Justin Sharpe

=====