CDONTS dying (was Re: [thelist] Script Time Out in ASP)

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Oct 17 15:27:38 CDT 2001

Don (or anyone, really)

I'm using CDO as well, and it's dying randomly. No errors in the event log;
SMTP service still running fine (restarting it does no good) but at what
seems a totally random time, the messages stop sending, and instead get
dumped into the 'Badmail' folder. Once it fails, all subsequent messages go
to Badmail until I reboot the server. Then it works again until, well, it
stops.

Any ideas for troubleshooting?

spinhead