[thelist] drop-down menu

Iain Godsman iain.godsman at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 18 12:24:42 CDT 2001

Howdy,

I have a drop-down menu issue. I built and maintain (but did not design)
this site:
http://www.centuryservices.com

I use templates in Dreamweaver to update, but the problem is that every
time a menu item changes the entire site needs to be uploaded again to
reflect the change. I want to be able to make one change to one document
and upload one updated file. Can this be done and how?

I don't even know where to start with this. Any
suggestions/examples/tutorials you could point me to would be much
appreciated. I would like to avoid using frames if at all possible.

Thank you in advance.

Iain