[thelist] Sub Contract Work

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Thu Oct 18 23:56:36 CDT 2001

Thanx to all those that responded, I have sort of dealt with the problem.

I agreed to drop my hourly rate instead of reducing the number of hours I had
worked.  This way there is documentation that the project took more hours than
expected and I can use this if they raise the same bullsh*t in the future.

They tried to say the stuff up was because I have been dealing with two
different staff members and the lower ranked one didn't inform his boss that he
had agreed to pay me for my additional time.
--
Michael Pemberton
mpember at phreaker.net
ICQ: 12107010