[thelist] Sub Contract Work

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Fri Oct 19 08:57:36 CDT 2001

The problem that arose, was not related to content.  It was related to what they
were meant to be paying for.  They believed that because I had agreed to a set
price for the site, then all changes to the specs were still within the original
prices.  They didn't want to aknowledge the increased development time resulting
from the changes.

As for the content, the type of work I am doing is be no means woth putting my
name on so I don't have any ownership problems. : )

--
Michael Pemberton
mpember at phreaker.net
ICQ: 12107010