[thelist] Operating Systems

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Oct 19 09:16:57 CDT 2001

You mention 'upgrade' - when you're ready for 2000, either wipe your disk
and do a clean install, or make sure you replace ALL your hardware drivers
with fresh 2000 drivers. Don't depend on the upgrade to do it. We had
consistent problems on at least a dozen machines which we could only fix by
manually upgrading all the drivers. Now we only do clean installs when we
upgrade, and all is well.

spinhead