[thelist] Blurry Web Page

Bill Lovett blovett1 at rcn.com
Fri Oct 19 12:49:14 CDT 2001

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 08:50:34AM -0700, Kristy Frey wrote:
> a person who visited our page says it is blurry and he can't even see the field labels in
> order to know what info to fill in...
>
> has anyone heard of this ...or is this guy just on crack

Maybe his monitor is just really really dusty. What's the url?

Maybe it's the font-size: 10pt (in .TableHeader) that's causing
trouble? Maybe he's using Netscape 4 and it's turning 10pt into
something ridiculously small?

In your .Table class your
font-family only specifies sans-serif, instead of
Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif, something like that. Also, what does
empty-cells: show do? Never seen that one before....

Ah ha! Your TD has font-size: 0.8 em. I bet that's the bugger.

This message is certified 80% crack free by me.

-bill