[thelist] zope cms implementations?

george gsd at mac.com
Sun Oct 21 11:31:02 CDT 2001

I havent seen a need yet for blark or swishdot because all the portal
content items are discussable I believe to 16 levels of threading. So in a
sense, CMF has a weblog/discussion forum built in in the form of news items.

altho blark does have for example ratings which is nice.

<tip type="zope">
The Zope book is online at:
http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB/

Also useful is the Zope Quick Reference:
http://www.zope.org/Members/ZQR/zqr/normal
but watch out: its a 300KB+ download

A blark demo is online at:
http://www.netkook.com/
</tip>

un abrazo,
george
http://cyklotron.com/
cyklotron: a gringo in medellin, colombia