[thelist] IE6 and Privacy Policies

A George support at idesign.net.au
Mon Oct 22 08:11:07 CDT 2001

I started to implement a privacy policy (with cookies) for my site - no
problems. However, then I realised I had used the wrong policy and decided
to make a new one (without cookies). Now, whenever I try to view the new
privacy policy (using view > privacy report > summary), a window pop's up
with this error:

"'siteURL' is undefined"

I have cleared everything p3p related out of the server, so it was as if I'd
never started to implement a privacy policy, and I still receive the error!
I have cleared my cache and forced a reload; still the same error.
On other sites without a p3p, this error does not occur.

What is causing this error and how can I fix it?

Many thanks
- Adam George