[thelist] Site Critique Please (thereformist.com)

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Oct 23 17:07:22 CDT 2001

I like it all. Nice newspaper-like layout. Simple navigation. Like the
blurbs in the right column of each page. Easy to read on my Win2K/IE6 @
1280x1024

One small issue which has never been a problem before: with both 'The
Archives' and 'Notable Mentions' links, I clicked dead between the lines a
couple times before I moved up/down a hair and actually fired the link. It's
certainly not a big issue (and might just be my hand/eye coord) but it looks
like there's room to widen that column ever so slightly and keep each link
on a single line.

spinhead