[thelist] Site Critique Please (thereformist.com)

Maurice Hendriks maurice at cwiaustralia.com.au
Tue Oct 23 18:17:39 CDT 2001

Dear Paul,

A few comments:

* Your main graphic's ('http://www.thereformist.com/test/images/logo.jpg' )
colour is standing out from your BG colour. I would try to make it a similar
colour.
* The location of the links in the left menubar change position slightly
after you have clicked on one. This is because the link / non-link are
different sizes. This jumping of menu items can be a bit annoying.
* Your 'Enter your e-mail for site updates (NOT spam) doesn't work yet (404
error) (http://www.thereformist.com/cgi-bin/form2/dir/filename) , but you
most likely know this already.

It's a clean and easy site. Well done.

Friendly regards,