[thelist] screenshot with mac

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Tue Oct 23 20:49:42 CDT 2001

>Hey all,
>
>I happened to be using an old Mac with IE4.0 today and noticed a
>serious problem on the evolt site - the entire article didn't show
>up, but the user comments did. I'd like to take a screenshot and
>send it in.
>
>Anyone can tell me how you get a screenshot using a mac?

Check that caps lock is off, then hold down: Apple + Shift + Caps Lock + 4

Let go of the keys, and then click in the window you want to capture.
A file called 'Picture 1' will be saved on the top level of your hard
drive. You'll probably want to convert that to a jpeg or gif.

Cheers
Andrew

--
Andrew Forsberg