[thelist] Latest MSN Lockdown News

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Fri Oct 26 10:13:35 CDT 2001

C|Net reported later yesterday that MSN said they were lifting the ban on
their unapproved browsers.

C|Net is now reporting that Netscape/Mozilla/Opera users still can't get in
and that MSN's site doesn't validate for "the latest W3C standards"
anyway.  (This, of course, is nothing we didn't already know, but at least
a news outlet is acknowledging it now.)

<http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1005-200-7667367.html?tag=mn_hd>

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato
"There is so much to be said in favor of modern journalism.
By giving us the opinions of the uneducated it keeps us in
touch with ignorance of the community." - Oscar Wilde