[thelist] Re: thelist digest, Vol 1 #1746 - 19 msgs

Laurie Kilmartin
Sun Oct 28 12:58:14 CST 2001

I remember a thread here recently about Outlook Express losing emails- same
thing happened to me. After I subscribed to a newsgroup, Outlook freaked out and
lost a huge inbox of saved emails. I just downloaded the demo version of
Mailsmith 1.1- by the same people who make BBedit, and when I imported my
Outlook Inbox, those "lost" emails showed up again, in Mailsmith's box. It seems
that  Outlook still has my emails, they're just invisible.

Mailsmith is Mac only, I think. (http://www.barebones.com)

Laurie